Google Forms for Accountants
Thursday, April 25, 2019
This course provides a concise overview of Google Forms -- a cloud-based data collection and analysis program. The online software can be used by accountants to create digital forms, capture and review data, move routine tasks and processes to the Internet, reduce printing expenses, go paperless, survey staff and clients, onboard new employees and customers, share ideas, get fast feedback, improve collaboration and more.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- Explore Google Forms' key capabilities from an accounting perspective
- Create electronic forms that are easy to update and can be accessed from any web-connected device
- Immediately apply the online technology to accelerate workflow, reduce errors, save time, and improve data entry
- How to create a basic form or quiz
- Key settings and options
- Sending out a form or quiz
- Analyzing and grading responses
- Using the tool's baked-in artificial intelligence to generate automatic insights
- How to use the technology to transform and automate routine business processes
- Leading case studies and success stories using Google Forms
- Google Forms starter strategy for accountants