Office 365 Planner App Fundamentals
Monday, April 15, 2019
One of the key benefits of deploying the Microsoft Office 365 ecosystem in your organization is the breadth of applications that are included to help you create an environment of online communications and collaboration.
The Planner app is a simple to use and very practical application to track and manage a series of tasks related to a team project. You can use Planner to manage a marketing event, complete a client engagement, launching a new service or track a series of "to dos" that may come out of team meeting. The team members working on a project can create, organize and assign tasks. They can also share files and converse online about the project. The project leader will have the ability to manage the plan through a very visual interface.
If you are an Office user, you will find that attending this webinar is well worth your time.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
Upon completion of this course you will have learned:
- How to create, assign and organize tasks
- How to collaborate with other team members around a project online
- How the Planner app integrates with other Office 365 apps
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Navigating the Planner app interface
- Creating, organizing and assigning tasks
- Collaborate and share files with other team members working on the plan
- Leverage the integration of Planner with other Office 365 apps
- Developing a strategy for deploying Planner in your organization