Cost of Capital: What is It and How to Use it Every Day
Friday, April 19, 2019
Every business needs capital, and capital has a cost. Providers of debt and equity demand a return and the combination is the cost of capital for the business. This session discusses how to calculate the cost of capital, how to use it to make superior business decisions every day and some common ways organizations misuse this number.
Who should understand your organization's Cost of Capital? Even if you are not yet the CFO, you need to thoroughly understand the Cost of Capital and its use. The Cost of Capital allows managers to, "Get the biggest bang for the buck." If you want to enhance your corporate finance skills, this session is for you.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- Find your organization's cost of debt
- Calculate the cost of equity
- Understanding your Weighted
- Average Cost of Capital (WACC)
- Interpret your cost of capital
- Properly use the cost of capital to make decisions
- Avoid common cost of capital mistakes