Balance Sheet Management: The Least Understood Risk
Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Most companies manage their income statement, but many organizations virtually ignore the balance sheet until balance sheet problems create seemingly insurmountable problems. This session discusses how to analyze and manage your financial statements more holistically allowing you to identify and correct balance sheet issues early. The session will also examine several crucial ideas you can incorporate into your analyses to enhance performance and reduce risk. Every organization needs these skills!
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- Understanding your balance sheet.
- How to analyze your balance sheet today and in the future.
- Plan your balance sheet structure.
- Properly balance debt and equity versus other funding sources.
- Know the balance sheet pitfalls to avoid.