Mastering the Outlook / Office 365 People App
Monday, February 11, 2019
If you have an Office 365 subscription there is a good chance you continue to use the Outlook desktop app to manage your contacts. This course will take you through a deep dive of the People app, so that you can fully leverage your Office 365 subscription investment to manage your contacts and communications.
You will discover some of the unique advantages of using the online People app. We will also discuss how to optimize your use of both apps, whether online or in Outlook.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Be able to master all of the People app features
- Understand how the Outlook Contact and Office 365 People apps co-exist
- Improve your communications with your contacts
The topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Understanding the relationship between the Outlook and Office 365 apps
- Creating and managing contacts in the People app from A to Z
- Organizing your contacts and creating groups for maximum efficiency
- Tagging files to your contacts for quick retrieval
- Review the integration between the People app and Skype for Business
- Capturing all of your contact communications with the People and OneNote apps
- Synchronizing your People app contacts with SharePoint sites