OneNote - Mastering Organization of Your Notes & Correspondence
Thursday, October 11, 2018
2CREDITSComputer Software and Applications
OneNote is rapidly becoming one of the most popular applications in the Microsoft Office and Office 365 product suites. The reason for this becomes pretty evident when you learn about all that you can do with OneNote to record and manage notes, to do lists, meeting agendas and much, much more.
This course will provide a thorough review of all of the features of OneNote so you can master them in order to organize all of your activities and communications in one central place. You will be amazed at how powerful and yet simple to use this application is.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- Completely familiar with all of the functionality that OneNote has to offer
- Prepared to establish a comprehensive note and communications tracking system
- Able to share your notes, to do lists, etc. with people inside and outside your organization
- Navigating the OneNote interface
- Best practices for notebook organization
- Learn how to add pictures, graphic content, tables, file links, email messages, appointment links and more to your notebooks
- Using OneNote with OneDrive to share and collaborate with internal and external users
- Creating and using templates to streamline your notebook management
- Integrating OneNote with your task manager
- Using the power of tags to manage and search your content
- Using OneNote on your tablet and smartphone