Office 365 - Take Your Office on the Road With Mobile Apps
Monday, March 18, 2019
The best way to maximize your Office 365 ROI is to leverage all of the different points of access for your Office files: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc. There are over a dozen Office 365 apps available for Android and iOS mobile devices. With an Office 365 subscription you are able to run many of the same apps you access on your PC from your mobile device.
This course will introduce you to the full range of Office 365 mobile apps that are available, and more importantly, how you can leverage them to in order to truly enable a mobile work environment.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- Understand the full capability of using the MS Office mobile apps
- Be prepared to define your mobile strategy for the Office Applications
- Know how to install and setup the Office 365 mobile apps on your device
- Review of the premium mobile app features with Office 365
- How to use the core Office apps on your mobile device: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Integrating the OneDrive cloud storage with your mobile device strategy
- Review of all the available mobile apps: Skype for Business, SharePoint and more
- Securing your Office 365 mobile apps data
- iOS versus Android mobile apps comparison
- How to install and activate the Office 365 mobile apps on your device
- Subscription plans featuring Office 365 mobile apps