Changing Your Business with (Big) Data: An Introduction to Power BI
- Become familiar with the Power BI user interface
- Learn how to extract, clean, and integrate data from a variety of data sources
- Learn how to enhance data sets with information that you need for decision making
- Learn how to build powerful interactive visualizations with little effort
Power BI should be in the toolbox of every CPA! You do not need to be an IT specialist to learn it! This seminar will provide a good understanding of what Power BI can do for you and it will help you get started with your own projects.
This unique and exclusive opportunity has limited space available. Please note that the registration fee includes breakfast, beverages, afternoon snack and parking. Participants will be responsible for their own lunch. Refrigerator and microwave are available on-site.
- Get familiar with the Power BI interface: How does everything fit together?
- Learn how to extract, integrate, and clean data from a variety of data sets
- Learn how to calculate information needed for analysis and decision making
- Learn how to build interactive reports
- Do it yourself! Learn how “to do” big data projects instead of just talking about them
- Get exposed to Power BI – the “next generation” Excel
- Learn the importance of extracting and cleaning data by means of hands-on applications
- Build interactive reports in no time
- Learn how big data can create value for CPAs