Surgent's Latest Developments in Government and Nonprofit Accounting (GNA4)
Monday, May 1 – Sunday, December 31, 2017
With two active standard setters (i.e., the GASB and FASB), there are always important developments occurring in government and nonprofit accounting. Time is valuable and it's hard to stay current in today's rapidly changing environment. Let us save you time and effort in staying current through this informative update course. The purpose of this course is to enable you to excel in the constantly changing government and nonprofit environment. The course materials utilize a highly illustrative and innovative format. Over a dozen focused exercises are included to provide an enhanced working knowledge of the latest developments in government and nonprofit accounting.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments related to governments and nonprofits at the FASB and GASB
- Ensure that your accounting skills stay up-to-date with current requirements
- Be prepared for major changes on the horizon
- The FASB's Financial Statements of Not-for-Profit Entities project (which will result in the most significant changes in nonprofit reporting in over twenty years!)
- Recent GASB activities directed towards state and local governments with an emphasis on the new OPEB standards (i.e., GASB Nos. 74 and 75) and continuing issues related to the pension standards (i.e., GASB Nos. 67 and 68)