Open Book Management: Making it Work in the Real World
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
2CREDITSBusiness Management and Organization
Some organizations create extraordinary success by broadly sharing financial information with team members at all levels. Others have tried and failed. This session discussed how real world organizations have transformed their cultures using open book management. You will gain insight into what works and what does not, learning how giving team members a stake in the action can motivate everyone to create company performance far beyond anyone's expectations.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- Understanding open book concepts
- Deciding what to share or not share
- Choosing open book metrics
- Providing team member training
- Use open book management to improve performance
- Linking compensation to performance