Negotiating with Your Banker: Getting the Best Deal
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Some CFOs think that your banker's proposal is a "take it or leave it" proposition. Banking relationships are negotiated, just like any other business relationship. This session will discuss how to tell your organization's story, why you should regularly communicate with multiple banks, and how to put yourself in the strongest possible bargaining position. Issues discussed included loan terms, interest rates, covenants, and owner guarantees. If your organization needs bank financing, this session is for you.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- How to be your bank's best customer
- Understand your debt capacity
- Know what terms are negotiable
- Why you should communicate with multiple banks
- Evaluate the strength of your negotiating position
- Negotiate covenants