CTR Factor Leadership: How High Is Your Leadership Quotient
Wednesday, December 27, 2017
The greatest leaders in our lives have figured out how to get people to follow them voluntarily, predictably, and consistently. They have mastered the science of gravitational leadership. Voluntary followership is earned through specific currencies of influence, assets of impact, and investments of intention. These factors determine our leadership quotient.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- Understand the currencies of influence, assets of impact, and investments of intention needed to maximize our leadership quotient.
- Assess our individual leadership quotient based on the currencies of influence that we have earned from the people around us.
- Enhance our leadership quotient through specific strategies and techniques to earn the currencies that influence more effectively and efficiently.
- We will cover the CTR Factor model.
- Discover how Credibility, Trust and Respect are different and how they are earned.
- You will learn the ten elements of Competence, Character and Capabilities.