Results Rule! - How High is Your Credibility Quotient?
Friday, December 8, 2017
2CREDITSBusiness Management and Organization
Leaders in today's environment can't lead by mandate or fiat. They have to persuade those around them by earning three currencies of influence: credibility through results, trust through relationships, and respect through resources. If you earn these currencies, the world will be your oyster. This session will teach you how to earn the first of these three currencies - credibility - by intentionally investing in capabilities.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- Understand the currencies of influence, assets of impact, and investments of intention needed to maximize our leadership quotient.
- Assess our individual credibility quotient based on the currencies of influence that we have earned from the people around us.
- Learn to enhance our credibility quotient through specific strategies and techniques through individual leadership capabilities that drive results.
- You will assess your individual credibility quotient.
- Understand how to conduct successful self-assessments.
- Learn credibility enhancing strategies in: envisioning, planning, target setting, managing, decision-making, negotiating, motivating and communicating.