Blockchain Technology - What Every CPA Should Know
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
One of the most talked about new technologies that has the potential to significantly disrupt the accounting industry is Blockchain. This course is designed to bring you up to speed on what this revolutionary technology is all about. You will learn about the concepts, nomenclature, technology and potential applications related to Blockchain. This will prepare you to participate in conversations about Blockchain with your colleagues, peers and others.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- An explanation of what Blockchain is
- Review of the nomenclature associated with Blockchain technology
- Detailed examination of the Blockchain technology model
- Review of current and potential applications for Blockchain in accounting, auditing and business in general
- Potential impact on the CPA profession