Sales Tricks to Fool CFOs and Auditors
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Just because the money is in the company's checking account does NOT mean it was obtained legally or ethically. Find out various tricks and techniques that companies use that put CFOs and auditors at risk.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
Learn a variety of sales tricks companies use to fool CFOs and auditors by analyzing real life examples.
- Major retail companies busted for falsifying prices
- One salesman nearly bankrupted small government contractor
- Sales compensation systems that results in bad debts
- Business owner sentenced to 25 years for obtaining customer information in wrong order
- Sales people who use fake phone number to generate revenue
- Advertising that requires controls to avoid legal action
- Sales when more than « the product is fake
- Industries where breaking the law to make a sale is "business as usual"