Ex-Bank CEO Details Five Critical RisksÿAuditorsÿCommonly Miss
Monday, December 11, 2017
Even experienced auditors can be caught off-guard by fraudulent activity. In this interview conducted by Gary Zeune, Paul Allen, PhD will make you better aware of the warning signs to help you detect fraud before it spirals out of control.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- Unqualified senior management
- Predictable audit procedures
- No focus on how cash is generated from operations
- Being a "big fish in a small pond"
- Poor (or non-existent) corporate governance processes