Detecting and Preventing Internal Fraud, Theft and Abuse
Monday, December 11, 2017
Entities with fewer than 100 employees lose an average of $150,000 per fraud. Private companies lose an average of 6% of revenue to fraud, theft and abuse. Gary will show you simple methods to keep your money.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
You will learn:
- How making a sale doesn't mean the cash went in the drawer.
- Who your highest paid employees are (hint: this is a fraud course).
- How employees steal money from your checking account (and a simple way to protect it).
- How employees collude with vendors and customers to steal you blind.
- How easy it is to steal inventory and other goods.
- Why corruption kickback and bid-rigging schemes are SO hard to detect.