How My Bookkeeper Stole $400,000 From My Small Business
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Cheryl owns a small construction company and will share, by means of an her interview with Gary Zeune, how misplaced trust nearly bankrupted her company.
To view Cheryl's websites, see links near bottom.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- How Cheryl's bookkeeper nearly bankrupted her company
- The 3 things you MUST do daily to prevent fraud - simple steps to protect yourself today
- Family, Friendship, and Faith are NOT accounting controls - understanding why fraudsters are often the people you trust the most
- Why you need to buy a gun safe, even if you do not have a gun - knowing what to lock up and why
- Graduating from the DTSB ~ Daytime Television School of Business - correcting stereotypes about being the boss, which may be costing you millions
- Thinking like a thief - where's the money and how can I get it