The CFO: 5 Critical Skills to Become a Leader
Friday, December 22, 2017
Surveys of CEOs report that the biggest reason CFOs fail isn't lack of technical skills. CFOs fail to make the transition for two reasons. The first is failure to transition from worker to leader. The second is failure to transition from measuring profits to driving profits.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- How the controller can have the desired impact
- How to know the big picture
- How to get your staff to understand their impact on the bottom line
- What CEOs think of finance and accounting
- 10 questions to help you to be successful