Guide to Email, Record Retention, Destruction
Thursday, December 14, 2017
As organizations make ever-more use of the paperless workplace, electronic record retention presents challenges. From scanned documents of paper records to emails and instant messages, do you know which e-records you should save and which you should delete?
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- Coping with the unique legal properties of email
- The need to preserve records for lawsuits
- Sample language for record retention policy, especially electronic mail
- Keys to addressing Facebook & other social networking communications
- Scanning paper records: How to do it responsibly
- What to do with dusty old paper records in the warehouse