How Technology is Impacting the Accounting Profession
Saturday, December 23, 2017
This presentation provides a concise overview of the leading technologies and economic forces reshaping the accounting profession and how accountants can thrive in the face of rapid and seismic change.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- Identify the leading disruptive technologies that are transforming life and the global economy and how to apply them in your accounting work.
- Stay relevant in a hyper-connected universe that is changing faster and faster -- and requiring more and more skill with each iteration.
- Enhance your technology leadership skills by developing new mindsets and setting new strategic priorities.
- Transform yourself into a "techno accountant" by becoming more technology aware and involved.
- Develop new online partnerships that will amplify technology reach and clout.
- How accountants have embraced new technologies throughout history to improve productivity
- Why many accountants today are not keeping pace and becoming less confident in their ability to leverage emerging technologies
- Key trends, challenges and opportunities for accountants in cloud, mobile, social, wearable computers, Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, online education, cybersecurity and other digital developments
- The overarching implications and cumulative impact of new technologies on global business and the accounting industry
- How to excel when the parade of emerging technologies and scientific breakthroughs is relentless and exploding on multiple fronts.