The GAO's Green Book: Internal Controls
Monday, December 18, 2017
How do you make sure bad things don't happen? Controls! In this webinar workshop, learn how to define risks and apply controls to mitigate the risks - without creating a burdensome bureaucracy. The GAO's 2014 Green Book (Standards for Internal Control in the Federal Government) will be our guide.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- Define business risks
- Apply the Green Book and COSO model to those risks
- Determine if the Green Book is applicable to your operations
- Purpose of the Green Book
- Overview of contents
- Maturity scale for internal controls
- Application of the five elements of internal control to a case study