Increase Revenue with Time Management
Wednesday, December 27, 2017
Learn the skills you need to be more effective, organized, and productive at work and at home. You will learn techniques to specifically increase revenue and decrease stress.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
Participants will learn how to strategically plan their weeks and days, prioritize tasks, say "no" to nonessential tasks, delegate, limit distractions, and manage multiple priorities more efficiently.
You will learn strategies and tactics to:
- Identify your own particular time wasters and adopt strategies for eliminating them.
- Recognize the variety of causes of procrastination and apply techniques to overcome them.
- Clarify and prioritize objectives and goals.
- Learn to work productively in an open space environment.
- Adopt appropriate strategies for dealing with interruptions.
- Use practical techniques for organizing work.
- Reduce time spent in meetings.
- Learn to delegate and work more effectively.
- Manage email, VM and IM.
- Find work/life balance.
- Put an end to multi-tasking, and understand why you need to!
- Reduce stress.
- Plan and prioritize schedules to meet deadlines.