Have the Difficult Conversation You've Been Dreading
Wednesday, December 20, 2017
Do you have a conflict - large or small - with a colleague, employee, or client that is hurting your performance, and making it hard to get things done? What would you do instead if you didn't have to deal with this anymore?
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
Participants will learn to improve productivity by addressing conflict and preventing it from taking up time and energy.
You will learn strategies and tactics to
- Truly understand the situation
- Determine your needs
- Clarify your colleague's needs, position, and point of view
- Develop a strategy and possible approaches to resolve
- Prepare for conversation(s)
- Plan for objections and alternatives