Tax Depreciation: Current Developments and Update
Thursday, December 7, 2017
This webinar explores the latest development affecting tax depreciation, including those recently passed in the year-end extenders legislation.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- Define the latest tax development, legislation and special topics surrounding tax depreciation.
- Apply planning opportunities and potential pitfalls.
- Extensive depreciation revisions of the PATH 2015 Act
- Expanded 179 deduction
- Rapid depreciation write-offs: Section 168(k) and 179
- Change in use of depreciable property
- Placed in service issues
- Like-kind exchanges
- Depreciation of automobiles
- Update on recent developments