Key Tax Strategies for Partnerships and LLCs
Thursday, December 14, 2017
This webinar examines the critical issues and special opportunities facing partnerships and their partners, as well as the relationship between limited liability companies and partnerships. Practical planning tips and potential pitfalls will also be discussed.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- Define the tax consequences and various liabilities for both partnerships and LLCs.
- Apply planning opportunities and potential pitfalls.
- New filing deadlines.
- Contributed property.
- Determining partnership basis.
- Allocating liabilities.
- Capital accounts.
- Built-in gains and losses.
- Tax return preparation planning.
- Update on recent developments.