Final Repair Regulations: Current Developments and Update
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
This webinar will focus on the many tax issues surrounding the impact of Section 263(a) repair vs. capitalization regulations, as well as provide an understanding of the material and supply rules, what is considered rotable and temporary parts, repair rules and safe harbors.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- Apply the new rules regarding repair vs. capitalization regulations.
- Apply planning opportunities and potential pitfalls.
- Final Section 263(a) regulations dealing with repair vs. capitalization determination.
- Material and supply rules.
- De minimus election, repair rules and safe harbors.
- Rotable and temporary spare parts.
- Unit of property.
- Single asset/multiple asset/group asset accounts.
- Applicable financial statements.