Adobe Acrobat Must Know Features for Beginners (4 CPE Credits)
Thursday, December 7, 2017
This course will teach you how to utilize Adobe Acrobat features to create and work with your PDF files with maximum efficiency. Adobe Acrobat is a market leading tool for viewing, creating, editing, managing and printing PDF files.
Mastering the extensive features of Adobe Acrobat to work with PDF files is key to creating paperless workflows. This course will get you up to speed quickly.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- Determine what version of Adobe Acrobat is best for your organization.
- Navigate PDF documents with maximum efficiency.
- Create electronic work paper binders with Adobe Acrobat.
- Optimize your paperless workflows by leveraging the complete library of features Adobe Acrobat has to offer.
- Adobe Acrobat Standard, Pro and DC (Document Cloud)features/functions comparison
- Navigating the Adobe Acrobat interface with maximum efficiency
- Creating internal and external bookmark links
- Converting Excel, Word and Outlook documents to PDF format
- Scanning and Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Replace your pencil with the annotation tools
- Manage your PDF documents with the merge, extract and rotate pages tools
- Prepare your PDF for printing with headers, footers and watermarks
- Create links to pages, files & websites from within your PDF files
- Review of the re-designed Acrobat DC interface and extended features