QuickBooks Online - Worth another Look!
Thursday, December 14, 2017
4CREDITSComputer Software and Applications
Many accounting and other business professionals took an exploratory look at QuickBooks Online (QBO) a few years back and dismissed it as “not QuickBooks”. However, Intuit has updated QBO and it is now generally considered to be a viable and competitive cloud accounting product. It still is not as feature rich as its desktop cousin, but it is an inexpensive, easy to use application that is powerful enough to account for a wide range of small businesses. This, coupled with the fact that it is accessible 24/7/365 from any location that has internet connectivity, makes QuickBooks Online worth another look!
Once participants have completed this session they should be able to:
- Understand how to set up and begin use of QuickBooks Online
- List benefits associated with cloud accounting applications
- Provide details about key features available in QBO
- List tools with which QBO will integrate
- Introducing QuickBooks Online
- Key Features in QBO
- Setting up QuickBooks Online and creating transactions
- Integrating QuickBooks Online with Other Tools