Auditing Standards: Testing Management Estimates & Audit Documentation
Friday, December 15, 2017
Audit more effectively and efficiently. Engage in discussion that covers the key elements of auditing estimates, and highlight the importance of quality audit documentation. Review various case studies, real-life examples and sample documentation that reinforce ideas. This course meets the specific accounting requirements that CPAs are required to meet for reissuance of their license.
Note: This interactive workshop requires that course materials be brought to class—a laptop is preferred.
- Recognize auditing standards
- Discuss the importance of audit documentation
- Identify key steps in auditing estimates
- Identify how to improve audit procedures
- Requirements of Auditing standards
- Define audit documentation
- Tools available to test estimates
- Documentation best practices