Auditing Standards: Lawsuits - Common Causes & How to Avoid Them
Friday, December 15, 2017
Audit more effectively and efficiently. Engage in discussion that covers the top reasons CPA's are sued and discuss how to prevent lawsuits. Review various case studies, real-life examples and sample documentation will reinforce ideas.
This course meets the specific accounting requirements that CPAs are required to meet for reissuance of their license.
Note: This interactive workshop requires that course materials be brought to class, and a laptop is preferred.
- Identify key reasons for lawsuits
- Determine how to avoid lawsuits
- Identify how to improve audit documentation
- Common lawsuits against CPA's
- Best practices for avoiding lawsuits
- Best practices for audit documentation