Auditing Standards: Fraud Risk and Planning
Thursday, December 14, 2017
Audit more effectively and efficiently. Engage in discussion that covers the key elements of fraud risk assessment and the impact on planning our audits. Review various case studies, real-life examples and sample documentation will reinforce ideas.
This course meets the specific accounting requirements that CPAs are required to meet for reissuance of their license.
Note: This interactive workshop requires that course materials be brought to class, and a laptop is preferred.
- Understand auditing standards
- Identify key steps in fraud risk assessment
- Understand common fraud schemes and fraud risk factors
- Understand how to design procedures responsive to fraud
- Requirements of Auditing standards
- Fraud risk assessment requirements
- Common fraud schemes