Auditing Standards: Peer Review, Clarity Project, Professional Judgment
Thursday, December 14, 2017
Understand recent changes to audit standards and common audit failures. Engage in discussion that covers the key changes in recent years, discuss common audit failures and review a framework to document your critical judgments. Review various case studies, real-life examples and sample documentation will reinforce ideas.
This course meets the specific accounting requirements that CPAs are required to meet for reissuance of their license.
Note: This interactive workshop requires that course materials be brought to class, and a laptop is preferred
- Recognize clarity project
- Identify key changes as a result of clarity project
- Identify common audit quality issues
- Recognize steps in documenting critical judgments
- Audit quality trends
- Changes in the auditing standards
- Professional judgment framework
- Best practices