Using Intacct to automate compliance with ASC 606 and IFRS 15
Thursday, December 14, 2017
2CREDITSComputer Software and Applications
ASC 606 and IFRS 15 represent some of the most dramatic changes to accounting standards in decades; the time for adoption is quickly upon us. Are you and your organization ready? This session reveals how Intacct, assists organizations with full compliance. So, whether your organization processes simple contracts or sophisticated multi-element arrangements with complex billing and revenue recognition requirements, learn how the Intacct Contracts can improve efficiency, increase visibility and ensure full compliance with new standards.
- Identify if you need to comply with the new requirements.
- Determine how to move from non-compliance to compliance.
- Identify what to do with historical contracts that need to be reported under the new standards.
- Produce side-by-side (ASC 605/ASC 606) statements using Intacct.
- Review the five-step model for revenue recognition.
- Are spreadsheets an option?
- ASC 606/IFRS 15 Order-to-cash process using Intacct Contracts.
- How to handle: fixed vs. usage-based billing, multi-element arrangements, contract renewals and discounts.
- Intacct Contracts Billing for Salesforce.