Cheap Stock Guide: Valuing Stock-Based Compensation for Privately Held Companies
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Increase your knowledge and enhance skills through a review of the valuation and accounting issues addressed by the AICPA's Accounting and Valuation Guide and in case studies. Explore structured compensation transactions, employee compensation and owner equity exit plans. Also, dive into fair value of equity securities, factors to consider when performing a valuation, valuation impacts of planned IPOs, key issues of control, marketability and other associated valuation processes and analysis.
- Identify key concepts of fair value of equity securities.
- Determine factors to be considered when performing a valuation.
- Recognize differences and approaches best suited for the valuation of equity securities in simple and complex capital structures.
- Determine how to exercise caution surrounding the reliability of valuations.
- Identify key control and marketability issues.
- Discuss transactions that can be linked to private company equity.
- AICPA Accounting and Valuation Guide updates
- Fair value of equity securities
- Valuation factors
- Valuation impacts of planned IPOs
- Reliability of valuations