Financial Statement Analysis: Unraveling the Mystery For Management
Monday, December 18, 2017
Accounting and financial reporting seem like foreign languages to many non-financial professionals. Use this program to get all of your stakeholders on the same financial literacy page. Learn to communicate more effectively with the users of your financial information as you review the basics of financial statements and financial reporting; build an understanding of the power of routine financial statement analysis; discover the connection between analysis and action and learn how you can impact the standard setting process.
- Identify the basics of financial statements and financial reporting.
- Recognize the power of routine financial statement analysis.
- Determine the connection between analysis and action.
- Recall how you can impact the standard setting process.
- Identify ten keys to accounting knowledge success.
- Financial statement content
- The power of analysis
- Converting numbers to action
- 10 keys to accounting knowledge success