Surgent's Surgent Monthly Update Series: Thriving in Corporate with Katrina Julia (MUBI)
Thursday, December 28, 2017
Join us for this monthly briefing on the issues and trends that matter to CPAs working in business environments.
We'll start the hour with a quick tip or practice on better self care that gets results as a busy professional and a book or article that may help you.
We will jump into a specific topic ranging from personal development to marketing to integrated audit, reporting, and value creation and everything in between. With a live chat to provide for engagement, audience participation, and prizes!
We will also highlight any breaking developments you need to know about in the professional world.
- Identify strategies for better self & professional growth
- Understand new marketing & social media strategies
- Implement Integrated audit & reporting ideas
- Drive increasing value in audit & accounting
- Apply new skills, tools, and concepts related to CPA roles
- Recognize new & emerging accounting developments
- Personal Development Strategies & Results
- Must Read Books for Self & Professional Care
- Marketing: From Social Media to Branding
- Integrated Audit, Reporting, & Tools
- Driving Value Creation in Audit and Accounting
- Data Analytics Tips, Tools, & Trends
- Heads Up Updates on Legislation & Standards