Surgent's Monthly Tax Update with Mike Tucker and Jeff Jacobs (TUJM)
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
The Monthly Tax Update is designed to keep general tax practitioners current by providing them with the latest and most important tax developments relating to individual and business taxation. Tax professionals can be overwhelmed with new tax information since it is often difficult to determine what is important and why it is important. If you attend the Monthly Tax Update, Jeff Jacobs and Mike Tucker will bring you up-to-date every month with the information you need to keep current.
- Understand and apply new legislative, regulatory and case law tax law developments as soon as they occur to your particular clients
- What's new with regard to tax law changes—new legislative developments analyzed as soon as they occur
- Planning implications with respect to new tax developments—how to take advantage of new tax planning opportunities and strategies
- IRS rulings, regulations and notices of importance to general tax practitioners, what they are, how they work, and how they can be used to the benefit of clients
- Case law developments—what general tax practitioners need to know about new court rulings