2017 Federal Tax Update for Business - More New Than Meets the Eye - What Lurks Beneath?
Friday, December 8, 2017
This built-from-scratch seminar delivers up-to-the-day changes in federal tax law. The course, delivered at a brisk pace and with humor, is designed to meet the needs of the tax planner and return preparer by identifying and responsibly exploring recent important tax developments.
*To update the attendee with relevant new federal tax developments
* Important changes affecting business income and deductions, C Corps, S Corps, disregarded entities, LLCs, partnerships, fringe benefits, qualified plans and employment taxes
* Major provisions of recently enacted (and newly effective) federal tax legislation
* Recent important court cases, regulations, rulings and related developments
* IRS activity impact on planners and preparers
* Meaningful IRS practice update affecting all taxpayers
* "What's new" chooses us, we don't choose it - Find out what's chosen you