Resolving Ethical Conflicts: Do the Right Thing and Keep Your Job
Friday, December 15, 2017
At some point in his or her career, every financial manager will face a choice of doing the right thing or taking the easy way out. Skillfully handling a conflict, ethical or otherwise, can make a big difference your career's trajectory. Professional standards provide procedures for resolving ethical conflicts. Yet, following these procedures alone will often cause a financial professional to lose their job. This webcast will show you how to both do the right thing and keep your job.
* Understand how professional accounting standards direct us to resolve an ethical conflict.
* Learn skills which will allow you to do the right thing and keep your job.
* Standards and techniques for resolving ethical conflict
* How to have a conversation about a tough issue without having it destroy the relationship
* What to do when talking fails