The Preparation of Form 1041 - Line-by-Line
Thursday, December 7, 2017
Tax compliance issues for fiduciary entities are sometimes confusing to practitioners since many lack experience in this area. This course provides the practitioner with a practical understanding of the issues involved in preparing the U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts (From 1041).
**Please Note: If you need credit reported to the IRS for this IRS approved program, please download the IRS CE request form on the Course Materials Tab and submit to email@example.com.
* Identify the three major components of Form 1041
* Identify compliance issues
* Recognize the importance of the 10 information items Form 1041
* Understand proper income compliance
* Understand proper deduction compliance
* Understand tax calculation
* Line-by- line instruction
* Distributable net income (DNI)
* Income in respect of a decedent (IRD)
* Income and deduction compliance
* Tax calculation