Analyzing a Company's Financial Statement
Thursday, December 7, 2017
4CREDITSAccounting, Auditing, Finance
More and more, clients are turning to you for advice on financial performance. Are you ready? This course presents the financial statements as a set of dynamic instruments that can be used for accurate, relevant, and timely financial decisions. Focus on the economic and financial conditions that caused the statements to change and discover how businesses can manage liquidity, debt, and profitability. Plus, explore effect ratios, causal ratios, pro forma analysis, sustainable growth, and much more. TOPICS DISCUSSED Valuation techniques Effect ratios DuPont system for analyzing profitability Causal analysis How to conduct a financial statement analysis
- Identify how an analyst places a value on a company.
- Identify which ratios are effect ratios.
- Recognize the causes of common financial problems and determine solutions to common financial problems such as reduced liquidity, increased leverage, and low profitability.
- Recall how analytic tools help management make decisions.
- Indicate ways to correct liquidity problems.