An Interview With A Felon - Trusted Small Business Employee Explains How She Stole $400,000
Friday, December 8, 2017
Small companies face a number of challenges when it comes to fraud prevention. This course demonstrates how not addressing those challenges can lead to a large fraud. The class will present motivations and the lack of controls that led to fraud. We will also present practical methods to help prevent fraud in small company settings.
Please Note: This course is not approved for Texas, Florida, Virginia, Washington Ethics or any other state with a state specific ethics requirement. Contact email@example.com if you have specific questions on your state.
* Importance of separation of duties for employees
* Audit and controls for small companies
* Motivations of those who commit fraud
* Weaknesses of owners having poor controls
* forensic accounting
* Small Business Challenges