Insider Trading - Corporate Information Leaks and Hedge Funds
Saturday, December 9, 2017
Operation Perfect Hedge was the largest prosecution of those involved in insider trading on publicly traded companies. In this course we breakdown the story of one hedge fund analyst and her role in developing corporate informants who provided her confidential information on companies.
Please Note: This course is not approved for Texas, Florida, Virginia, Washington Ethics or any other state with a state specific ethics requirement. Contact email@example.com if you have specific questions on your state.
* Ways to protect confidential information
* Motivations of hedge fund analysts who are looking for inside information
* How inside information is used to profit
* Consequences for companies and individuals involved in insider trading
* Protecting Confidential Information Inside Publicly Traded Companies
* Hedge Fund Trading
* Financial Analysis
* Investor Relations