Guide to Email Record Retention and Destruction
Friday, December 8, 2017
As organizations make ever-more use of the paperless workplace, electronic record retention presents challenges. From scanned documents of paper records to emails and instant messages, do you know which e-records you should save and which you should delete?
* Coping with the unique legal properties of email
* Need to preserve records for lawsuits
* Sample language for record retention policy, especially electronic mail
* Scanning paper records: How to do it responsibly
* What to do with dusty old paper records in the warehouse?
* Email records
* E-discovery in litigation
* Records Policy
* Destroying records