How I Embezzled $14 Million as a Corporate Director
Friday, December 8, 2017
Learn how a former USAF fighter and bomber pilot fooled multiple auditors for 7+ years. Learn how he used a position of influence to develop a scheme to steal money. See what so many auditors overlooked and therefore never suspected a fraud was being committed. Finally, learn what measures a company can implement to effectively eliminate this from happening to them!
Please Note: This course is not approved for Texas, Florida, Virginia, Washington Ethics or any other state with a state specific ethics requirement. Contact email@example.com if you have specific questions on your state.
* Learn why corporate fraud is always a risk.
* Learn how it can happen at every level within an organization – and NOT just in Accounting!
* Most important- theft can be prevented – LEARN HOW TODAY!
* What internal procedures and controls could have prevented my theft?
* Learn how I used my position of trust within the company to embezzle $14 million.
* What positions/departments in your company are vulnerable, and why?
* What should an auditor look for, and what are the signs that a fraud has been committed?