Join the DSCPA
Whether you’re a CPA, an accounting student, a CPA candidate or staff of a CPA, we have a membership opportunity for you.
Please complete the application and send us the appropriate supporting documentation. Dues are payable in full when you submit your application. Please refer to categories of membership on the dues rate card to locate your payment due. Please allow 30 days to complete the approval process. Once your membership is approved, you will receive a welcome kit.
The DSCPA welcomes new members year-round.
To begin, please fill out one of the following applications:
Ready to Join?
Apply today and take advantage of our member benefits!Apply Online Now
The Delaware Society of Certified Public Accountants is the premier state professional organization of certified public accountants, representing more than 850 members in public practice, industry, government, and education. The DSCPA is a legislative advocate for its members, and offers quality educational programs and networking opportunities.
Your membership in the Delaware Society of CPAs entitles you to many benefits, including
- Legislative and regulatory representation
- Discounts on CPE programs
- E-mail updates on issues affecting you as a Delaware CPA
- Opportunity to join a DSCPA Committee
- Annual report on CPE credits earned through the DSCPA
- Discount programs on life insurance, disability insurance, office products, conference calling, credit card processing and photocopying